NoMaDANcE is a Celebration of Life through Dance, Music, Rituals and Creativity while Coexisting in Nature.
All this, in a very special place : "The Center of Permaculture and Nomade Art Roots" a place surrounded by magic and wonderful people.
For more info check :
- - INSCRIPTION - -
You will be able to sign in for the whole festival or just for a few days (Your stay must last, at least two days)
12 AND 22 APRIL - OFF FESTIVAL - Welcoming and Farewell !
Limited capacity of 100 people.
45 € a Day - Camping or Attic.
55 € a Day - Accommodation for 3 to 6 people.
60 € a Day - Double Room.
¡¡ PROMOTION !!
20% off for the 20 first preinscriptions.
15% off for the next 20 places.
10% off for the next 20 places.
- This fees include full board, delicious vegetarian food and the participation in the different workshops and activities.
- Days are accounted since 17:00 to 17:00 of the following day. For example, if you have paid the inscription for Saturday the 20th, this will last till Sunday the 21th, including Sunday's meal.You are able to stay till supper if wished, though this will be charged separately (Extraordinary menus have a cost of 9 euros)
--- OFF FESTIVAL 12 AND 22 of APRIL ---
10 € a Day for the OFF FESTIVAL - ( The festival's previous and subsequent days will be OFF FESTIVAL Welcoming and Farewell, this days include accommodation but do not include neither food nor workshops)
- - PRE INSCRIPTION - -
In order to book a place for this encounter you will need to pay a pre inscription of 30€ (The rest of the sum will be paid in cash the day of the arrival)
¡¡¡¡ SOON WILL OPEN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD FOR THE PRE INSCRIPTION !!!!
If you don't want to lose the chance and you wish to be notified as soon as we open the registration period, contact us via:
Soirees, Dance, Live Music and DJs,Theatre,Sensorial Journey, Yoga, Biodance, Contact Improvisation, Art-Therapy and Alternative Therapies, Ceremonies, Performance, Creativity, Visual Arts...
* DANCE TEMPLE with Josentido Salas , Tomás Gimeno y and The Performative Company of the Dance Temple.
* BAL FOLK (EUROPEAN DANCES) with María Cubero and Francesco Palmeri
* ECSTATIC DANCE with Alex Sevilla.
* TANTRA with Rajani Santosh.
* BIODANCE with Irene Trigo
* SENSORIAL JOURNEY with Tomás Gimeno.
* JOURNEY of DRUM with Marsha Scarbrough
* YOGA with Raquel Martin Castillo.
* CHAKRA VINYASA with Karen Truzman.
* MEDITATIONS of OSHO with Claudia Ashaya Wiñastin.
* INNER ROOM (Art-Therapy) with Manny Mellizo Guazo
* IMPRO THEATRE with Ilargi Zabaleta Bergara
* CONTEMPORARY DANCE and MOVEMENT with Marina Fernandez D Haro
* INTEGRATIVE FLAMENCO with Irene Trigo
* CONTACT IMPROVISATION with Tomás Gimeno.
* INNERMOST CONCERT with Beatriz Orzanco y Manny Mellizo.
* SEED - OPEN PROPOSITION in the YURTA ( the Yurta will be a Place of self-management and workshops, propositions, Ted Talks and workshops offered by the participants of the encounter)
* RITUAL SOIREE- NoMaDAnCe Collective
- (Programme open for modifications).
WORKSHOPS in SPANISH with the possibility of having an English translator.
Creativity, music, theatre, dance... As a vehicule of conexion with each self and each other. Coexistence as the space for sharing and learning all together side by side. Nature as a vehicule of conexion with the Whole
HOLISTIC HEALTH GATHERING
-- In this encounter the abuse of alcohol and drugs of any kind is absolutely forbidden --
+info of the Location in our web, click here:
The activities will be carried out at the Installations of the Center of Permaculture and Nomade Roots Art, a magical place in the middle of nature provided with an industrial plant with a beautiful wooden floor, a Yurta, a Tipi, a temazcal, rural house and cabins, showers, restrooms, dry bath, vegetable garden and a beautiful holm oak forest.
+ Pictures in :
IMPORTANT: We remind you that the participation in activities surrounded by nature involves the possible discomfort inherent to the simplicity of living the countryside, as well as some risks (although dealing with many less than when you live in a city) ... The one who participates in this activities assumes and accepts this circumstances and is held responsible of his own being by his or her own will.
ACCOMMODATION and WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU.
Staying in the Camping Area - Bring tent, insulation and sleeping bag.
Staying in the industrial plant or attic - Bring insulation and sleeping bag
Staying in a room- Bring sleeping bag and your own sheats .
¿¿ What else should I bring ??
Biodegradables soap and shampoo.
White clothes for the Soirees (recommended)
HOW TO GET THERE:
BY CAR :
PLACE: "Cortijo del Coco", 10134 Campo Lugar, Cáceres
3h in car leaving from plaza del Sol - Madrid / between Palazuelo and Madrigalejo, at 30 Min from Trujillo)
SHARING A CAR:
There is a facebook forum habilitated for you to get in touch with someone else and share booth the car and the journey for people from Madrid and other locations. If you wish to public your add click in the following link.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT (Bus and gathering in the town of Miajadas)
BUS: From Estación Sur - Mendez Alvaro to Estación de Autobuses of Miajada (Cáceres) with an approximate cost of 25€ and 4 h of Travel. From Miajadas we will offer a COLLECTION SERVICE- to take you to the place where the encounter is celebrated. This service must be solicited in advance and has a cost of 5€
info about buses departing from Madrid:
--- Something new and beautiful has been born, NOMADANCE is just a newborn, but carries a bagage of many years of experience ---